Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ-IMAGES

News
What's opening in theaters next week
FAST FIVE (PG-13): The stars of all previous installments in the surprisingly successful franchise about drag racers (including Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges and Michelle Rodriguez) reunite to break ... read more

Slash, Korn, Slayer, Slipknot, Anthrax, Hollywood Undead, Asking Alexandria ...
Michelle Rodriguez: I think "Midnight Sonata" was the first melancholy song that I really heard. It was like I felt the pain of the world in that song, and it just made me want to cry. I was about eleven or twelve-years-old. Then I started discovering ... read more

Michelle Rodriguez goes girly at the decks
Michelle Rodriguez attended DJ Lee Kalt's Birthday Celebration at Greenhouse last night in New York City. Michelle looks cute and girly while mashing up on the decks at the new york nightclub despite finding it hard to shake her 'tough chick' film ... read more

Photos
Michelle Rodriguez photosMichelle Rodriguez imagesMichelle Rodriguez news and picturesMichelle Rodriguez news and picturesMichelle Rodriguez images

No comments:

Post a Comment