Thursday, June 2, 2011

JERRY BRUCKHEIMER-PICTURES

News
TransGaming Announces Celebrity Judging Panel for the $50000 GameTree TV ...
The panel will consist of actor, director, producer and writer LeVar Burton, president of development at Jerry Bruckheimer Games Inc., Jay Cohen, and Lorne Lanning, cofounder of Oddmobb, Inc. TransGaming will announce the winner of the competition at ... read more

Jerry Bruckheimer on Casting Johnny Depp for 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and ...
Johnny Depp and producer Jerry Bruckheimer are shown April 1, 2011, in Hollywood, Calif. (Eric Charbonneau/WireImage/Getty Images) Just weeks before the release of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger ... read more

Huffington�Post�(blog)
BRUCKHEIMER: Well, you know what, ever since I could remember my mom would drop me off at the theater on Saturdays to watch the matinees. I fell in love with movies. I wanted to be part of that magic. I knew I wasn't going to be on the screen because ... read more

Photos
Jerry Bruckheimer news and picturesJerry Bruckheimer news and picturesJerry Bruckheimer news and photosJerry Bruckheimer news and photosJerry Bruckheimer pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment