Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ-PHOTOS

News
Blacktino Trailer
Click on the video below for your first glimpse at stars Austin Marshall, Michelle Rodriguez, and Danny Trejo as they attempt to contend with being black, Mexican, and nerdy. Back in September we reported on a mysterious new trailer and poster for a ... read more

Rumor: Battle: Los Angeles Storming Game Stores
If rumors are to be believed, gamers will get to help Aaron Eckhart and Michelle Rodriguez save Los Angeles from hostile alien forces. There's been a lot of buzz about Battle: Los Angeles ever since it was announced last year for two big reasons: it's ... read more

GameSpot
Michelle Rodriguez: I like the whole package, man. I like to wait. I'm that kinda girl. Sometimes they'll show me like 10 minutes of something and I'll just be like, 'I don't wanna see it, you're going to ruin it for me!' I trust. ... read more

Photos
Michelle Rodriguez news and picturesMichelle Rodriguez news and photosMichelle Rodriguez picturesMichelle Rodriguez news and photosMichelle Rodriguez photos

No comments:

Post a Comment