Tuesday, February 22, 2011

RICHARD DREYFUSS-NEWS AND PHOTOS

News
Richard Dreyfuss Op-Ed: Give Washington and Lincoln days of their own
On Nov. 19, 2009, the anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, I was a speaker at ceremonies at Gettysburg. I was so honored by the invitation to speak, I hardly remember what I said. But there was a singular idea I knew I had to ... read more

'All Those Stupid Things Richard Says'
You may have missed it, but this year's Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) didn't just play host to a myriad of presidential candidates, but to famed actor Richard Dreyfuss too. Dreyfuss didn't have a speaking slot at the ... read more

While Promoting Civics at CPAC, Richard Dreyfuss Compared Me to Mass Murderer ...
Last week at CPAC I ran into liberal Hollywood icon Richard Dreyfuss. The rumor around CPAC was that Dreyfuss had seen that shining city on the hill and was “turning conservative.” I wondered if I would see him because I have enjoyed ... read more

Photos
Richard Dreyfuss photosRichard Dreyfuss picturesRichard Dreyfuss photosRichard Dreyfuss news and picturesRichard Dreyfuss news and photos

No comments:

Post a Comment