Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ-NEWS AND PICTURES

News
Chilling New 'Battle: Los Angeles' Trailer
Here's the newest trailer for the upcoming movie Battle: Los Angeles starring Michelle Rodriguez and Aaron Eckhart. Wow! I want to see this movie! ... read more

Aaron Eckhart, Michael Peña, Michelle Rodriguez, Bridget Moynahan Interview ...
Michelle Rodriguez: I like the whole package, man. I like to wait. I'm that kinda girl. Sometimes they'll show me like 10 minutes of something and I'll just ... read more

Movieline
A group of Marines appear to be our only hope in this action film that stars: Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez, Joey King, Bridget Moynahan and Michael ... read more

Photos
Michelle Rodriguez news and picturesMichelle Rodriguez picturesMichelle Rodriguez news and photosMichelle Rodriguez news and picturesMichelle Rodriguez news and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment