Thursday, March 24, 2011

IAN SOMERHALDER-NEWS AND PICTURES

News
The Vampire Diaries Set Visit: A Report
Yes, that's me with Ian Somerhalder below. This is how the day went... I arrived on set around 10 am and saw a glimpse of where the Mystic Falls High School outdoor scenes are shot. I was taken on a quick tour before setting up my interview location, ... read more

Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev – Vampire Diaries Sizzle
The Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, which happened this month, was the place for executive producer Julie Plec to show off her plans for the next exciting season of The Vampire Diaries on the CW. You, too, can partake of her vision, ... read more

Nina Dobrev Denies Dating Vampire Diaries Costar Ian Somerhalder
Unlike her Twilight and True Blood counterparts, Nina Dobrev says her onscreen relationship with The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder is strictly platonic. "We expected the rumors. Like, if I wasn't dating Ian, I'd be dating Paul [Wesley]," Dobrev, 22, ... read more

Photos
Ian Somerhalder picturesIan Somerhalder photosIan Somerhalder news and photosIan Somerhalder news and picturesIan Somerhalder news and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment