Thursday, March 24, 2011

JANE FONDA-NEWS AND PHOTOS

News
Elizabeth Taylor remembered: Jane Fonda, Kim Kardashian and more on Twitter
Jane Fonda, Taylor's costar in the 1976 film "Blue Bird," wrote, "I knew elizabeth Taylor and I can tell you she was kind, brave, generous and loyal. I am sad." Meanwhile Kim Kardashian, who interviewed the "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? ... read more

TV�Guide
Jane Fonda is known for many things — sub-par acting and skewed political beliefs outstanding. However, Jane was quite the fitness beast back in her prime, producing a series of popular home workout videos. After doing some research, I was amazed at ... read more

Movieline
What you remember about Jane Fonda may not be all that appealing or interesting. And honestly, this isn't the type of book I normally browse, much less purchase. But after seeing Jane Fonda on a talk show recently I had to order it. ... read more

Photos
Jane Fonda picturesJane Fonda imagesJane Fonda news and photosJane Fonda news and photosJane Fonda news and photos

No comments:

Post a Comment