Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JANE FONDA-PHOTOS

News
Fonda no longer welcome to speak at Nashua CC event
NASHUA – Following a community outcry, organizers of a respected women's seminar have retracted their invitation to have actress Jane Fonda speak at the event. With threats of a possible protest looming, Fonda will no longer serve ... read more

Political Circus: No Jane Fonda videos for these congressmen
"I thought it looked like some kind of Jane Fonda video ... it kicked my butt," Schock told the paper. (Full disclosure: I'm a P90Xer, and yes, he's right.) Congress may be swamped these days with budget negotiations, but that is not stopping House ... read more

Robert De Niro explains why he won't join Twitter
Jane Fonda, Kevin Spacey, Kirstie Alley, David Lynch all Tweet, but Robert De Niro says he won't be on the social networking site any time soon. "I don't Twitter or any of that stuff, which is fine. I don't have a fan club that I talk to or whatever," ... read more

Photos
Jane Fonda picturesJane Fonda imagesJane Fonda imagesJane Fonda picturesJane Fonda photos

No comments:

Post a Comment